Sunday, April 26, 2009

Class Picture Day

I was working with a student the other day when I noticed the first gray hair...on him! Am I stressing out 6 year olds so bad that they are going gray already??
My favorite excitement lately has been the crazy Anna. She has developed a fascination with various body parts of mine. There was a week of kissing my behind ("Anna! That is NOT appropriate!"), then a week of loudly announcing "I'm staring at your boobies!", and now this week she has moved onto her own. It is class picture day and I notice the photographer struggling to give directions as Anna is taking off her shirt.
Me- "Anna! Put your shirt down!"
Anna- "But I have a mole on my tummy! I mean, my chest!"
Me thinking- Her nipple?
Me- "Anna, do you want to be in this picture? Then you need to follow directions."
Anna- (grudgingly) "Fine."
Then the photographer instructs everyone to keep their hands at their sides. Anna's hands promptly shoot straight up in the air.
Anna- "What about the tallest one? I think her hands should go like this!"
It's going to be a great photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment